Saturday, April 26, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog. In this space, we hope to give you a peek into the exciting lives of two small town toy store owners who just happen to be moms, friends, and former teachers. We've had so much fun with this new adventure that we thought it might be fun to share our stories with you. Enjoy!
Michelle

"The exciting lives of two small town toy store owners..." I'm still trying to figure out who those people are! I pinch myself everyday because I can't believe that I am living the dream. We're both so grateful that you are on this journey with us and as Michelle said, we want to share our stories with you. And how we southern ladies do love to tell a good story, slightly embellished at times, of course. We'll leave it up to you to sort the fact from the fiction!
Cheers!
Vanessa