Monday, July 20, 2009

Mulberry Favorites

Ever feel overwhelmed when you walk into a store & want every single thing there? Well, we're here to help! The sensational staff here at Mulberry will be picking favorite items to tell you about each week!

One of our most recent favorites is the Music Maker by European Expressions.


I love music, & I love to play music, but I despise trying to read music! Therefore, this is the perfect instrument for me! The Music Maker comes with 12 songs, a tuner, a pick, and even some extra wire. By simply slipping a song sheet under the strings, you can easily sound like a world-renown musician. Okay, that might be a bit of a stretch...but I think my family would much rather hear me play the many songs that I have perfected on the Music Maker instead of the one song I have memorized that I can play on the piano!

Next up is Melissa & Doug's Safari Floor Puzzle!

I love the vibrant colors and beautiful African landscape. With zebras, giraffes, elephants, hippos, & more...what could be better? The Safari Floor Puzzle is 100 thick pieces & measures over four feet long!

And last...one of my all-time favorites, Alice the Fairy by David Shannon!

You may remember David Shannon from one of his other favorites like No, David! or How I Became a Pirate. I love all of his books, but Alice the Fairy is my favorite, hands (& fairy wings) down! Shannon tells the story of Alice, a young, spunky fairy. She is only a Temporary Fairy because "you have to pass alot of tests" to be a Permanent Fairy. Though she has not quite mastered the use of her wand, she is excellent with her imagination & manages to complete some very interesting spells!

Hurry over to Mulberry Toys to check out our favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment